Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy VFC SCAR H

• 27-04-2014 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I've decided I want a Vega Force Company SCAR H (also known as Mk.17). I've seen there is a CQC version and a STD version. The reason for choosing the VFC over other brands is rather trivial, but I really want the cool sounding bolt catch/release! I wanted one back when they sold it with a case and suppressor but I don't think they do that anymore.

What I need to know now is where to get one! I don't want to import one from a site that has to remove the markings and/or put an orange tip on. I was considering the Tokyo Marui version with the recoil system but it's very expensive and although the bolt catch does function, and doesn't have the sound of the VFC SCAR (in fact it's silent). I saw a couple of ads on this site for the VFC SCAR but I'd imagine they're long gone now. It has to be the tan/dark earth colour as well, not black.

I'd love some help on the matter! Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Try darren from black scout airsoft on Facebook. He can get most things and at great prices

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭ShetlandViking

He said they're out of stock and has email alerts of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

He said they're out of stock and has email alerts of them

The brother ordered his SCAR-H through Airsofteire, most retailers will import them for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Check with hobbyairsoft 2 they sell vfc u might be lucky.

Advertisement