Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best sportsbar and Nightclub in Dublin

Options
  • 27-04-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Coming back to Dublin next week. What is the best sportsbar in Dublin City Centre to watch football on saturday these days?

And what is the best Nightclub/bar for people over 30's. Dont want any place where kids go, but a late nightclub where adult goes, like over 30's

Thanks in advance....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

For Sports I'd recommend either the Woolshed on Parnell Street or the Living Room on Cathal Brugha Street.

For a late bar/nightclub I'd say House on Lower Leeson Street. Slightly older crowd, nice vibe

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

A +1 on The Woolshed for sports. Great place, they usually serve food until 7 or 8pm and have a good crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Bleeding Horse for me, 16 screens, lots of seats, drink deals.

Play good music after and place gets full of women.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭cson

37 Dawson St is your place for 30+s I would think.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Bluezar

Woolshed!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

cson wrote: »
    37 Dawson St is your place for 30+s I would think.

I went there on my birthday, wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Pricey as hell and staff are incredibly rude

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

I wouldn't recommend any nightclub in Dublin, there are plenty of decent late bars who don't charge entry and stay open late and have a decent crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

There is no such thing as a good sportsbar IMO.

Advertisement