Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New product

Options
  • 27-04-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hello,

I have come up with a new product that is not on the market or patented, can anyone help me on the next step to manufacturing? any companies I could go too? The product will be made up of textile.

What sort of level of design do I need to approach a company that can manufacture>?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jackos15

I've heard of people just using anything they could find around the house to make the sample and then present that to the manufacturer.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭getsome

No I didn't design it in cad, at present I have no design skills, I have made a sort of prototype from a household product to show to people, but I need to make a proper prototype to check for flaws or design issues so I can make changes.

Advertisement