Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nadia Forde on TV3 - reality tv about going to LA

Options
  • 27-04-2014 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭

Seems like a nice girl.

But has she put on weight??? For a "model" she looks a bit chunky :eek:

Edit.
    Although in her music video they seem to have stretched her/the picture lengthways which makes her look thin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

tumbleweed.jpg

Couldn't stop myself. :o:o:):););)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Aww she comes across like a really nice person.

And her nana said her weight fluctuates :o

Best of luck to her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

Anyone watching this?? l don't get the whole thing with Mike (her fella) seems set up...very cringe!

The redhead, her manager is annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Missed it tonight. Will watch repeat sun night.

I like the fast song (bpm??).
    And I very much like the slow song (heartbreak?)

• Advertisement

amdublin wrote: »
    Missed it tonight. Will watch repeat sun night.

I like the fast song (bpm??).
    And I very much like the slow song (heartbreak?)

l'd have to listen to them a few times before making up my mind...never knew her before the show but l like her, but its all v cringe :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

nadias a cutie! will have to catch this on 3player

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭cloudatlas

The Sindo has quite a few 'profiles' of Irish models where their friends meet them for lunch and then interview them about going over to try out acting or personal training and maybe do some modelling. They all end up back here when their visa run out and they realize they're too old for in modelling terms and there is more competition than they ever imagined in L.A. for all of these career areas surprise, surprise.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

The show didn't do much for her music career, BPM has gone straight in at no.90 in the Irish Charts ...

http://www.irma.ie/aucharts.asp

Although she did manage to scrape in to FHM's Top 100 Sexiest Women in the World, at 94

http://www.fhm.com/girls/news/100-to-81-85490

She seems like a nice girl from what I saw of the show, but it was like an extended showreel for her. Nothing happened that was ever worth discussing.

Advertisement