Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mach 3 razor blades

Options
  • 27-04-2014 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭

Wheres the best place to order genuine mach 3 HD blades from? Got mach 3 compatible ones that were terrible on a deal site. They'd cut the face off you. My 2 mth old genuine blade was better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sunshine99

Got them on amazon.co.uk during the week 9.49 sterling for 8 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Thanks for that. Suppose i'll order 2 x 8 packs and use Parcel Motel at 3.50 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

Thanks for that. Suppose i'll order 2 x 8 packs and use Parcel Motel at 3.50 euro

Why don't you just buy the Gillette Venus blades. They fit the Mach 3 and are a lot cheaper. I use the Proglide Power its a total rip off but have no choice any other razor just burns my face

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Thegalwayman

Chris___ wrote: »
    Why don't you just buy the Gillette Venus blades. They fit the Mach 3 and are a lot cheaper. I use the Proglide Power its a total rip off but have no choice any other razor just burns my face

Are Venus ones as good? I know they fit the razor but I have almost 100 useless cheap Chinese blades that fit the razor but that I'll have to dispose of because they are worse than cheap bic disposable razors

• Registered Users Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭makeorbrake

@Thegalwayman: Did you order any blades up? My 4 year supply of fleabay Mach3 counterfeits is about to run out. They were not quite as good as originals - but not too far behind and definitely fine for the money (gb£40). That ebay seller has vapourised.

I'd like to order again - but would be best if there was a solid recommendation. Don't want to end up with a big box of blades not fit for purpose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

carapharmacy.com have the standard mach3 blades at 6.99 per pack of 4.
    50 euro spend for free delivery.

or this special offer from them

https://www.carapharmacy.com/p/gillette_mach_3_4_pk_blades_x_12__one_year_supply

I guess those have to be originals - and from an irish supplier - I'm shocked. 90% of my online purchases would be overseas - simply because IRL vendors are not competitive.

Good spot - will order up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I guess those have to be originals - and from an irish supplier - I'm shocked. 90% of my online purchases would be overseas - simply because IRL vendors are not competitive.

Good spot - will order up.

I have ordered blades from them in the past, genuine article and quick delivery.No hassle at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭ccull123

Chris___ wrote: »

Are they significantly cheaper?

andrew1977 wrote: »
    I have ordered blades from them in the past, genuine article and quick delivery.No hassle at all.
    Delivery received within 1.5 working days. They also threw in a 75ml tube of shower gel and a little tester vial of paco rabanne.

Well done Cara. Great to see an irish company providing a great service at competitive prices.

• Advertisement
Advertisement