Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Value of 00D BMW 523i, 90K miles

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭bmstuff

I know a clean 2001 520i SE with a few nice goodies such as sport steering wheel high cluster with all pixels fixed on it and obc pixels fixed too.
    Could not sell for 1000. In the end it was gone for 900 euros. That was last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭bmwguy

If anyone remembers the 525i e39 sport 2004 I bought in October 13 it was €2,450 with 97,000 miles on it. Genuine sport model too, so I cant see a 2000 car being worth anything over a grand. I wouldnt expect to sell my own for more than 2 grand now. Lovely cars, but no market for them. Great when buying!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭NobodyImportant

I sold a 2001 black E39 Auto, 80k miles, pretty mint, lots of money spent on it for €2200 2 months ago.

Advertisement