Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injustice 2!!! ?

Options
  • 28-04-2014 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Just watched a video on maxamillion's channel. Talking about the supposed announcement of injustice 2. As well as a leak of sorts concerning MK 10. Just wondering if anyone else had maybe came across any news in ether of these?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Dark Man

Psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Here none of your ****

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Have you links to anything you're talking about?

Have you links to anything you're talking about?

I can't post the YouTube link.
    If you search "injustice 2 announced" you should find the video I'm talking about, it's by the user Maximilian dood

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Ah, so usual Max tabloid stuff then. I think you're relatively new, so I'll give you a bit of advice!

Max basically makes a video about any form of conjecture he can to make hits.

if you've a casual interest in FGs Max's channel is great but I'd never ever take a video he made as proof of anything, tbh.

• Advertisement

Ah, so usual Max tabloid stuff then. I think you're relatively new, so I'll give you a bit of advice!

Max basically makes a video about any form of conjecture he can to make hits.

if you've a casual interest in FGs Max's channel is great but I'd never ever take a video he made as proof of anything, tbh.

Oh I know his view hunting game lol. That's why I was asking if any one had anything else on the matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I've heard nothing in the way of a sequel to Injustice, but I have heard that Kiefer Sutherland supposedly claimed that he had done some voice work for the next MK during an interview concerning his role in the latest Metal Gear title. Nothing seemed to be completely concrete though. Perhaps he wasn't supposed to say anything yet, and perhaps he mixed up titles. I guess we'll find out in time, one way or the other.

Advertisement