Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becoming a dog trainer

• 28-04-2014 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Just looking for people's thoughts or knowledge about the industry. What area's are there to get involved in ( guide dogs, assistance dog or basic obedience training etc ) and how competitive is it to get involved?

I won't lie I have little knowledge about it all but I am in my 20's and now thinking of college and what road's to go down with my life. Always had dog's and my life revolves round them. I know this doesn't mean I should or will work with dog's but it is defiantly I want to look into or try just to see what its like and the different options and career's that are available.

Where do you start? What courses do you recommend? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement