Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aungier Street parking

Options
  • 28-04-2014 10:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

I have an appointment at 10.30am on Aungier Street (near DIT) on Thursday. I have a flight to catch that afternoon so I'm going to drive in to save time. The appointment will only take about half an hour so I'm not worried about parking costs, I just want to know is there on-street parking around the area and would there be availability at that time of day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭fiverfriday

Plenty of on street parking on the side streets around that area. Just make sure you leave yourself enough time on the meter as the clampers patrol that area.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,384 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Possibly a little on street parking but Drury Street car park is probably your best bet.

Advertisement