Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erasmus Application Form

Options
  • 28-04-2014 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Hey there :)

I'm just completing my Erasmus application form to go to Queens, Belfast, and I was wondering, when you have to get a signature from your home institution, who to get it from. Do I get someone in the Erasmus Office to sign it, or do I get the Academic Coordinator for that particular subject (English in my case)?

Also, when selecting modules, do I fill select them myself from the list provided, or should I contact the Erasmus Coordinator at the host university first?

Thanks in advance :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Hey there :)

I'm just completing my Erasmus application form to go to Queens, Belfast, and I was wondering, when you have to get a signature from your home institution, who to get it from. Do I get someone in the Erasmus Office to sign it, or do I get the Academic Coordinator for that particular subject (English in my case)?

Also, when selecting modules, do I fill select them myself from the list provided, or should I contact the Erasmus Coordinator at the host university first?

Thanks in advance :D

It has to be your academic co-ordinator who for English is probably David Coughlan.

If you have been provided with a list of modules that are suitable for erasmus folk to take then fire away I suppose.

You can actually change the modules when you go if you find the original ones aren't great. I ended up taking a completely different set.

Advertisement