Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salesforce Mass Emails

Options
  • 28-04-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

I work for a small company and we are looking to send out an email to certain targeted groups. However, we are on a foundation package and are limited by what we can do with it. We cannot just export the email addresses from Salesforce and send them via outlook as they also need to be saved as tasks on each of the contacts.

Our first option is to send a Mass Email from Salesforce itself but we are restricted by only being able to send to 250 people at one time and only 1000 a day and there are many more than that

I have discovered the Connect for Office add on but I cannot get it to work. We are using Office 2007 and it installs OK but when you try to login to salesforce via the toolbar I get a server error message. If I could get this working then I could create a mail merge template then use the Mail Merge option in a Campaign made up of the targeted emails.

The server error is: "An internal server error has occurred while processing your request" followed by a URL which, when I type into my brower tells me that "GET not supported".

Anyone have any ideas or solutions for this one?

Comments

Advertisement