Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D15 tyre fitting

Options
  • 28-04-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

I've got 2 spare tyres in the shed that I want to get fitted to the car, they're used but in good condition. I visited a couple of places around Coolmine Industrial Estate recently but no one would agree to fit them citing company policy (either won't fit customer supplied tyres or won't fit used tyres). Is there a tyre fitter in D15 who will take my money or so I need to look outside the general area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You could try the tyre place up beside Mulhuddart cemetery (Gaywood Ind Estate).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Did you try Pro Parts in the Coolmine Ind. Estate? or were they one of the companies who wouldn't fit customer supplied tyres?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

Caliden wrote: »
    Did you try Pro Parts in the Coolmine Ind. Estate? or were they one of the companies who wouldn't fit customer supplied tyres?

I didn't actually but I'll contact them.

EDIT: @ Caliden, contacted Proparts and they agreed to fit them, thanks for the pointer

Advertisement