Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brandon Square - Waterville

Options
  • 28-04-2014 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi All,

Just wondering what anyone thinks of the new development in Brandon Square in waterville?

Prices are a little high (Saying that all house prices are growing at a alarming rate), but the houses are a nice size, come with a BER rating of A3 and have solar panels.

I know some of the areas not too far away have a bad name, but to me they are far enough.

Phase one and two are already sold out so interest is high.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

My friend was living close by in Bantry Square in Waterville. It's actually lovely, quiet and with the little park nearby and the Blanch centre etc. I know some of the nearby estates are a little rough but you shouldn't really have trouble with them. In general it seems a nice area for kids, every time I walk by there's kids out playing and it just seems peaceful!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 kellygav

Thanks Rawn, That's good to hear, the area looks really nice and the park is a huge benefit.
    The new estate is right at the back which is a plus!!

I think that no matter where you buy there are always going to be less attractive areas nearby and all it takes is a bad neighbour to ruin a street.

Here is hoping everything goes well :-)

Advertisement