Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI Phone call policy

Options
  • 28-04-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭

We have a business account for last 15 years with BOI.

Is it now BOI policy to avoid any actual conversations with their customers? My account manager never answers their phone, no matter when I call them.

When they do reply, they deliberately dial my number 086 5 1234567 to leave a voicemail. Voicemail outgoing message is cancelled, it will ring out - so they are definitely ringing with the 5 to avoid talking to us.

So every time I need to change something, I have to leave a message with them, then they leave a message on my phone. 

Please can you confirm whether this is in fact now BOI policy to avoid any actual interaction with their fee paying customers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi woejus,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.ie.

We are sorry to hear of your recent experience, we can assure you this is not standard practice within the Bank of Ireland Network.

If you would like to DM us your name, branch and a contact number we will be more than happy to contact your branch regarding this matter and request a call back for you.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement