Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Re-tagging

• 28-04-2014 1:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,052 ✭✭✭

In the process of retagging a few that lost tags, can i order a standard tag for the replacement of a BVD type tag? These are for year old cattle mostly so they were all tested and passed last year.
    Surely i don't have to retest them for bvd with the new replacement tag?
    Checked website and can't find much on this.

Also, if i register to order these tags online, will i be committed to doing all future registrattion of animals and the like online? I was told a while ago if you start to do the paperwork online you can't go back to the paper way, sorry i hope that all makes sense!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,854 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

In the process of retagging a few that lost tags, can i order a standard tag for the replacement of a BVD type tag? These are for year old cattle mostly so they were all tested and passed last year.
    Surely i don't have to retest them for bvd with the new replacement tag?
    Checked website and can't find much on this.

Also, if i register to order these tags online, will i be committed to doing all future registrattion of animals and the like online? I was told a while ago if you start to do the paperwork online you can't go back to the paper way, sorry i hope that all makes sense!
    you just order a replacement tag not a bvd tag for the lost one.
    If you order tags on line it is totally seperate to doing registrations on line so you can register calves and the like what ever way you like hth

Advertisement