Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Blanchardstown

Options
  • 28-04-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Ive tried to send two PMs to Alan(done it before ok) and they are not in my sent folder.

I am wonderinfg does anyone have any idea when ill get efibre?

Its live months,i get the eFibre is available in your area but your address is not yet enabled line,the cabinets around/beside me are all live and there are no new ones due to be built.There are some houses in my estate that can get it ok.

I am getting speeds 1/7 of Efibre and around 1/10 of UPC and am thinking VERY strongly about looking into UPC as its almost a year since Efibre was to be enabled

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jeffk wrote: »
    Ive tried to send two PMs to Alan(done it before ok) and they are not in my sent folder.

I am wonderinfg does anyone have any idea when ill get efibre?

Its live months,i get the eFibre is available in your area but your address is not yet enabled line,the cabinets around/beside me are all live and there are no new ones due to be built.There are some houses in my estate that can get it ok.

I am getting speeds 1/7 of Efibre and around 1/10 of UPC and am thinking VERY strongly about looking into UPC as its almost a year since Efibre was to be enabled
    HI jeffk

Apologies for the delays, I will of course look in to this now and get back to you very soon.

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Hello Al,

Got the PM thanks

Jeff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

jeffk wrote: »
    Hello Al,

Got the PM thanks

Jeff
    No worries jeffk