Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handyman Naas

Options
  • 28-04-2014 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good handyman in Naas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dave45dave

Knowing what you want done might be of help

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭sarahv

Just a few odd jobs, fixing doors on kitchen presses, broken toilet seat, putting sealant around bath etc. We want someone to call on for little jobs from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭NSAman

sarahv wrote: »
    Just a few odd jobs, fixing doors on kitchen presses, broken toilet seat, putting sealant around bath etc. We want someone to call on for little jobs from time to time

Save yer money ... Go to B&Q buy a toilet seat, ask about sealant and get a sealant gun and buy a screwdriver for fixing the doors. Jesus, some people have too much money

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

Pm sent

It's a toilet that hangs from the wall so not normal toilet seat and there's a problem with the bin runners in kitchen, not just a matter of buying a screwdriver and a toilet seat. So yes I would rather spend my money on getting someone to do things properly than do a half arsed job myself! Plus I don't want to break a nail :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭NSAman

sarahv wrote: »
    It's a toilet that hangs from the wall so not normal toilet seat and there's a problem with the bin runners in kitchen, not just a matter of buying a screwdriver and a toilet seat. So yes I would rather spend my money on getting someone to do things properly than do a half arsed job myself! Plus I don't want to break a nail :-)

I can send you the name of someone good with nails..;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Have a look in the back of the free papers, Kildare times and Kildare post.

Got someone thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Mimojo

Hoping to resurrect this thread,

Looking for someone in Sallins to put up a curtain pole in our apartment. Neither of us know much about DIY, we would chance it ourselves but the walls are really light, and afraid if we put it up it will come straight back down along with half the wall!

Anyone know of a good handyman in Sallins/Naas?

Advertisement