Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Renovation Incentive scheme and Property Tax exempt

Options
  • 28-04-2014 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Hi there,

My partner and myself have bought a house in 2013 and therefore are exempt from the Property Tax. As we have bought a new kitchen, we are interested in the Home renovation Incentive, however our kitchen provider advised that we need a "property ID" in order to avail of this. I have requested this on the LPT website and I got the error message "Your request for a Property ID and PIN cannot be processed using this PPSN/Tax Reference Number. Please refer to the 'Help me with this page' function."
    Did anyone have the same isssue? Does that mean that we are not eligible for the scheme?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭wench

Try with your partner's PPSN, in case the property hasn't be correctly linked to you both.
    If that doesn't work, ring the helpline, they will be able to sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭lauradryeye

wench wrote: »
    Try with your partner's PPSN, in case the property hasn't be correctly linked to you both.
    If that doesn't work, ring the helpline, they will be able to sort it out.

Thanks I had tried with my partner's PPS as well and got the same error message. I'll ring them to see if we are entitled to it.

Advertisement