Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Glossybox Uk

• 28-04-2014 4:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭

So I received my glossybox this morning and I was less than impressed. I received a massage oil (?), a lip brush, a pink nail polish, a vichy eye cream and hi-shi tan. Each product was about the size of my baby finger apart from the tan which was small but not as small as the rest. I had heard good things about it and thought it would be better than that. The products are like the freebies you get in any department store when you buy a full sized product. Anyone here have any experiences with this? :confused: Should I give it another month and see does it get better or unsubscribe now?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

I unsubscribed last month after being constantly disappointed with it. Some months are good, but they're pretty much the exception; too many tiny sample sizes, little sachets or mini perfume samples for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Tiddlypeeps

I picked up the 2 for 1 deal they did last summer. One was crap and the other was good, overall tho I was underwhelmed so I never signed up to a subscription.

Some of the beauty boxes they do in the US look amazing and are much cheaper, I'm very jealous. Most of them don't deliver outside the US tho. Ipsy looks particularly good.

There a subreddit I follow that shows the unboxing of various different ones. http://www.reddit.com/r/BeautyBoxes

Advertisement