Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keys found in Doughiska

Options
  • 28-04-2014 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

One key with no name/brand, with a number stamped on it, and 2 identical small padlock keys on a separate joined ring. The single one might be for a cycle lock.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ssecm

Hi, I am missing keys, I was in Doughiska last Thursday and I noticed I was missing keys on Friday. The keys I am missing are two identical keys for my postbox, they are smaller than normal sized keys and have a black plastic top and are silver. I didn't notice that I had lost another key but I may have, as all the keys were on my main bundle of keys. I am a new poster to this site so don't know what to do next! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

I found the keys today, on the path next to the road between Centra and the woods (Fearann Ri). 1 key with black top, 2 smaller keys, no plastic

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ssecm

Probably not mine so, wasn't in that vicinity at all, thanks anyway!

Advertisement