Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding Laneway to Folio

Options
  • 28-04-2014 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi Own a property that has only one access via laneway, Laneway was created specifically for exclusive access to property. I have letter stating Landlord (1900’s) created Laneway specifically for Exclusive use by owners of property for access to Property. Since the Laneway was created it has been used exclusively for access to property. Nobody else has had access or been granted access to this Laneway. However Laneway not included in folio for property or any other property and does not exist on Land Registry Map. How can I add this laneway to the Property folio and add in details of Exclusive access on Laneway granted by Landlord in 1900's to Folio for .

Regards,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭The_Morrigan

Hi Own a property that has only one access via laneway, Laneway was created specifically for exclusive access to property. I have letter stating Landlord (1900’s) created Laneway specifically for Exclusive use by owners of property for access to Property. Since the Laneway was created it has been used exclusively for access to property. Nobody else has had access or been granted access to this Laneway. However Laneway not included in folio for property or any other property and does not exist on Land Registry Map. How can I add this laneway to the Property folio and add in details of Exclusive access on Laneway granted by Landlord in 1900's to Folio for .

Regards,

Please contact a solicitor in relation to this query - we cannot allow legal advice to be sought or given on Boards.ie.

Thanks

Morri

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement