Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stolen iphone

• 28-04-2014 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all!
    This is my first post here. My husbands iphone 4s was robbed on Saturday night in dublin. When he got another phone sorted he went through find my iPhone and later on his phone became active at an address in Dublin. Now my question is can he contact the guards about this as its quite clear where the phone is now? Can they do anything about it?
    As ny advice greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

TBH, I wouldn't be asking on here, I'd ring the local Gardai and ask them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Yep, definitely ask them and don't take matters into your own hands.

Advertisement