Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Trade Central! - Xbox 360 / Wii games for any of your stuff!

Options
  • 28-04-2014 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭

Tesco Swap Shop! - Trade your Tesco stuff for other Tesco stuff! Viva community spirit!

EDIT: Maybe this thread could be open to everyone to use as a Tesco trade shop? If you have something from one Tesco that isn't available in another, we can all trade with each other if the mods are ok with this? Post your trades below? :)

Hi all

Nabbed a few games in the tesco sale tonight. All new and sealed. Looking to swap any of them (all same value) for Castlevania Lords of Shadow any Tesco sale games new and sealed for the xbox 360, Wii or Nintendo DS else they can go to cex. :D

Also I am looking for New Super Mario Bros. Wii (new or used) if anyone would like to trade or part-ex?

De Blob 2 - Wii
    Nights Legend of Dreams - Wii
    Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - XBOX 360
    Final Fantasy XIII 2 - XBOX 360

Straight swap, postage my side and yours.

Thanks!

Comments

There was a few left in my local yesterday, ill have a check again tomorrow and pick ya up one if theres any left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

There was a few left in my local yesterday, ill have a check again tomorrow and pick ya up one if theres any left.

That would be great! Thanks a lot. :)

This is now sorted. Thanks mozie81! :)

Final Fantasy is now traded. The rest are for trade too if you have anything you'd like to swap. Metroid Trilogy perhaps? (No worries btw KG! :))

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Lol, anyone need 3 copies of Metroid Other M haha..

Open to all? Maybe we could use this thread as a trading station to swap games that other Tesco stores don't have? See original post. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

I'll be heading back into Ennis tomorrow. Piles of stuff left there, I'll update on here tomorrow if anyone is interested.

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    I'll be heading back into Ennis tomorrow. Piles of stuff left there, I'll update on here tomorrow if anyone is interested.

I will grab a Mario 3D and a Smash Bros please! Anything you want from my stuff? Not sure whats left in Balbriggan. Not much by the sounds of the reports though.

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    I will grab a Mario 3D and a Smash Bros please! Anything you want from my stuff? Not sure whats left in Balbriggan. Not much by the sounds of the reports though.

Nah, nothing there STG.

Not much left here either, a couple of uncharted 3's, castlevanias ps3, battlefield 3's, sonic generations, 1 witcher 2 and 1 tekken prime, load of pokemon rumbles, also noticed they put out like 10 copies of phantom hourglass, must have found em out back, checked the price 44.99! oh and a few devil may cry hd collections

Not much left here either, a couple of uncharted 3's, castlevanias ps3, battlefield 3's, sonic generations, 1 witcher 2 and 1 tekken prime, load of pokemon rumbles, also noticed they put out like 10 copies of phantom hourglass, must have found em out back, checked the price 44.99! oh and a few devil may cry hd collections

Yeah, I tried my arm with those Zeldas too:pac:

• Advertisement

Nah, nothing there STG.

Fair dos. Cash and post it is. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

If someone can keep me in mind for Mario Land 3D I'd appreciate it :o

Myrddin wrote: »
    If someone can keep me in mind for Mario Land 3D I'd appreciate it :o

Sure will boss.

Sure will boss.

cheers dude :)

For the record, I think Tesco Rush is cleaned out. Nothing but shovelware. Will check again soon though.

STG and myrrdin there was only 2 left of the Mario 3D Land 3DS. Ye got lucky. Pm me your addresses and I'll post them on.

STG and myrrdin there was only 2 left of the Mario 3D Land 3DS. Ye got lucky. Pm me your addresses and I'll post them on.

Good man. Pm incoming!

Sweet, thanks a ton! Pm en route

Just went to Clarehall and Balbriggan. No consoles in either.

Got a darn fine haul in though. Still at Clarehall if anyone needs anything?

Just went to Clarehall and Balbriggan. No consoles in either.

Got a darn fine haul in though. Still at Clarehall if anyone needs anything?

Anything of note? Any Dark Souls?

• Advertisement

Anything of note? Any Dark Souls?

Just left! Argh sorry.

They had Fallout New Vegas, Gears Of War 3, Moto GP, Metroid Other M and loads more.

Will update shortly. No consoles though, all sold. Got a better haul in Balbriggan for trading/cex'ing.

...and now, to the chipper! :D

OK, tonight's haul, plus a bit of news:

News first, I heard they have Ridge Racer 3DS for €5 in Celbridge. Keen on that for a trade if anyone has/can pick a copy up?

Balbriggan News:

Slim pickings to be honest. A few copies of Fable II, Fable III and Crackdown 2. Plus the odd copy of Silent Hill Downpour. A couple of other titles too which I forget now. Lots of Forza 3 and Duke Nukem Forever. Beatmania (I think) for PSP, lots of copies of that. Soul Calibre 5 and Dead or Alive 4 are there. All the Final Fantasy XIII X-2's are gone. Everything else is mostly shovelware.

Looks like someone has good taste though and nabbed Psyvariar which has now gone since I looked on Monday. A lot of PS2 stuff is gone and moved to the PS3 stand. Loads of PS3 stuff left though. Wii Fit balance boards etc.

Other than that, mostly shovelware.

Clarehall News:

TONNES OF STUFF. But if you want to CEX it, don't bother, the stuff left is of no real value to be honest. Excellent for trades though.

Gears Of War 3, Fallout New Vegas, a few 3DS titles. Lego games for XBOX etc. TONNES of PS2. TONNES of Metroid Other M. Saw a couple of copies of Wii Punch Out! but they had no price for it anywhere and the store scanner wasn't working so buy at your own risk. Lots of DS shovelware and everything else really is shovelware.

They had DJ Hero turntable sets for €10 (XBOX 360) and €30 (Wii) and €50 (PS3). Amazingly CEX will give you €4 for the XBOX 360 version. Probably why they are all still on the shelves.

Other than that, just shovelware. Worth a look though as you might see some stuff of little CEX value that you actually want or would like to trade (which is really what I think this is all about anyway).

The really big news:

LOADS and I mean LOADS of copies of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn available in both shops for €10 a copy. Why the hell these haven't been snapped up already I dunno. It's a brilliant GET!

Tonight's Haul:

BB = Balbriggan / CH = Clarehall

Pilotwings Resort 3DS (BB)
    Tekken 3D Prime Edition 3DS (BB)
    Ghost Recon Shadow Wars 3DS (CH)
    Crackdown 2 XBOX 360 (BB) *might've been the last copy
    Soul Calibur V XBOX 360 (BB)
    WWE All Stars XBOX 360 (BB)
    Silent Hill Downpour XBOX 360 (BB)
    Lego Pirates of the Caribbean XBOX 360 (CH) *might've been the last copy
    Fallout New Vegas XBOX 360 (CH)

Building up a nice little 3DS collection now, even though I don't have a 3DS yet...! :o

I wouldn't mind Ridge Racer 3DS if anyone spots one :o

Punch out is a tenner, had it in my local.

Ditto!

@mozambique81: Might be the same at Clarehall? Not sure, no scanner. However beware. I got De Blob 2 (Wii) for €5 in Balb on Monday. It's €45 in Clarehall. :eek:

I might be able to get two copies tomorrow from a friend out that way if you want one? No guarantees though of course, depends on stock. :)

I might be able to get two copies tomorrow from a friend out that way if you want one? No guarantees though of course, depends on stock. :)

Yep, if you can that'd be great :)

Yep, if you can that'd be great :)

No probs. I'll ask tomorrow. :)

Ditto!

@mozambique81: Might be the same at Clarehall? Not sure, no scanner. However beware. I got De Blob 2 (Wii) for €5 in Balb on Monday. It's €45 in Clarehall. :eek:

The prices are not the same across board. Metroid Trilogy was a fiver in some and a tenner in others. Also 3DS consoles were 10 in Coonagh in Limerick!

• Advertisement

Also 3DS consoles were 10 in Coonagh in Limerick!

Holy God!

Hopefully a 3DS XL will turn up soon! Pointless me having games for it and no console! :o

True about the prices. Clarehall stuff was original RRP on most of the Balbriggan stuff.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement