Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Trade Central! - Xbox 360 / Wii games for any of your stuff!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Holy God!

Hopefully a 3DS XL will turn up soon! Pointless me having games for it and no console! :o

True about the prices. Clarehall stuff was original RRP on most of the Balbriggan stuff.

The 3DS XL will be in the next Tesco GameRush around the end of summer. Just keep refreshing the bargains page until then and be ready to book a week off work and fill up the motor.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,437 ✭✭✭RedXIV

[/B][/U]LOADS and I mean LOADS of copies of Golden Sun: Dark Dawn available in both shops for €10 a copy. Why the hell these haven't been snapped up already I dunno. It's a brilliant GET!

If you happen to spot one of these again, I'd really appreciate one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

RedXIV wrote: »
    If you happen to spot one of these again, I'd really appreciate one!

I should be able to pop in to ballbagbriggan tomorrow. If you're not sorted out sooner, let me know if you still want one and i'll fetch it. They are €10 each in Clarehall and Ballbagbriggan. :)

I should be able to pop in to ballbagbriggan tomorrow. If you're not sorted out sooner, let me know if you still want one and i'll fetch it. They are €10 each in Clarehall and Ballbagbriggan. :)

Cheers chief!

I'll update here tomorrow morning if I haven't found it anywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Flaregon

The one is Lucan still has a few punch outs never asked about Ds's thought.

• Advertisement

Ballybrack had a few punch outs.

They had very little DSware. It was almost all shovelware.

Wii, 360, PS3 & PS2 stuff is there though.

No consoles though. I got the only copy of Nights and then got home and realised I already have it so that's up for offer if anyone wants it

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,443 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Willing to part with one of your two dozen Metroid Trilogies Mr STG?

Willing to part with one of your two dozen Metroid Trilogies Mr STG?

Sorry Mr. U, I was an utter scobe and sold them to 'you know who' this morning to help fund a 3DS. If I'd found one of the €30 consoles floating around these would have been up for trade straight away.

Apologies for my scobiness. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Sorry Mr. U, I was an utter scobe and sold them to 'you know who' this morning to help fund a 3DS. If I'd found one of the €30 consoles floating around these would have been up for trade straight away.

Apologies for my scobiness. :(

Is that CeX? How much are they buying Metroid Prime for?

Myrddin wrote: »
    Is that CeX? How much are they buying Metroid Prime for?

CeX Ireland are buying them for €19. UK CeX £23.

I asked about Ridge Racer 3DS from my friend but there was none left unfortunately. I also had a look for Golden Sun but couldn't find that either which is rather rotten.

Keeping an eye out though if anything else comes in. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Would CeX take a Metroid Prime that's missing the box sleeve do you know?

Myrddin wrote: »
    Would CeX take a Metroid Prime that's missing the box sleeve do you know?

I reckon so, they used to sell PS2 games like that in Gamestop etc. Apologies again all for any disappointment re: Metroid Prime and my scobiness. :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Anyone want casltevania on ps3? Will trade for any 3ds game I don't have. Just got it in Carlow. Anyone other games people are looking for let me know they have a good few games here. No method trilogy though

I have some 3DS here. If you spot Ridge Racer 3D or a 3DS or 3DS XL console... :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I have some 3DS here. If you spot Ridge Racer 3D or a 3DS or 3DS XL console... :)

They had no 3ds games or consoles in Carlow unfortunately. Loads of wii ps3 Xbox games though. Ps2 games too

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Just popped into Nenagh tesco in my break. Was talking to the manager and in his words they 'were cleaned out during the week' had like 20 3ds systems. One guy bought like ten of them.
    Won't be getting anymore back in and all the wii and 3ds stuff have been cleared apart from shovelware, punch out and Pokemon rumble.
    I think it's over now. Although I might try kilrush during the week for 3ds systems.

Fair play. I think nabbing a console will be super tough. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Managed to get 'The Last Story'. Would swap for 'Metriod Prime Trilogy' if anyone has it.

Corholio wrote: »
    Managed to get 'The Last Story'. Would swap for 'Metriod Prime Trilogy' if anyone has it.

If you don't get a swap, id love to take this off your hands for something else?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

RedXIV wrote: »
    If you don't get a swap, id love to take this off your hands for something else?

Metroid Trilogy was only one in the sale I would want really, otherwise I'd probably sell it. Appreciate the offer though!

• Advertisement

Corholio wrote: »
    Metroid Trilogy was only one in the sale I would want really, otherwise I'd probably sell it. Appreciate the offer though!

If you decide to sell it, think of friendly neighbourhood RedXIV :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement