Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Survey/Conveyancing Solicitor

Options
  • 28-04-2014 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭

Hello,

I am moving to Wexford (near Wexford Town). I am not from the area nd have googled both of these services and multiple options are coming up for both so I could use some local knowledge.

Would anyone be able to recommend somebody in or around Wexford Town area to:

1. Carry out a survey of a house I am thinking of purchasing. Just the standard structural survey also covering insulation, roof etc. Anyone get one done recently who would have a ballpark price I should be paying?

2. A conveyancing solicitor near Wexford Town. Also any idea of price of this would be great. Last time I purchased was about 14 years back and it cost me about 1600 all in, not sure if it has gone up since then.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭babaracus

Thanks Vic

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Am also in the same boat, starting the process, would appreciate any advice on here or by pm

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

^^^^^^

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

There is a Company who do that in Newross .They came to the house i wanted checking in Drinagh just outside Wexford town .Sorry i forget their name though .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭maynooth_rules

vic, can you give me info on that house surveyor please

Advertisement