Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta insurance claim

Options
  • 28-04-2014 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently seeking a claim from setanta insurance and was hoping to get some information that could help me.
    I realise that not much can be known until liquidators are appointed but how high are the chances of me not receiving any money?
    Also, will I have to pay my solicitors out if my own pocket if it does not work out?
    My claim was not being contested as I was a passenger and I was wearing my seatbelt.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

You could always just sue your mate that was driving personally.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alirae02

At the moment i can't get affordable new insurance because i have an outstanding claim against me through setanta...... Is there an ex customer support group or anything like this??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

It's hardly Setanta's fault you had a claim. Only problem will be the expediency it gets settled with. However your insurance will likely be the same high price once the claim is settled against you.

Advertisement