Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Withdrawal from deposit account online

Options
  • 29-04-2014 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Made a withdrawal from my deposit account on thursday or friday but am yet to recieve confirmation of my request, re-attempted to to do so yesterday and hope it wont disrupt the process.

This is an urgent transfer so was hoping that i would recieve the transfer by Wed evening at the latest as described in your FAQ.

Can you provide me with more information with regards my request, or help me to process the transfer 

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi FJC1508,

Thank you for contacting us on boards.

Once a withdrawal request has been received and actioned, a text confirmation is issued to the customer advising them of this. Depending on the type of deposit account that you hold there may be a notice period required for withdrawal. Please see here for a list of eligible products and their notice periods.

If you have not received your text confirmation, please contact our BOI365 Team on 0818 365 365 to have this looked into further, alternatively if you are a registered user of BOI365Online please send this query through the "ask a question" section in the Online Service Desk and a representative will be more than happy to investigate this for you.

We hope this helps, if we can assist with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 7 FJC1508

Hi Paula,

That is the issue, i never recieved a text or email confirmation with regards the transfer when it stated it should take max one or two working days, would re-attempting to make the withdrawal impact the transfer?

Fergus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi FJC1508,

While it would not have an impact on your transfer to request this a second time, it may not be necessary. We would firstly ask you to check your sent items to ensure your notification was sent correctly. If your request was issued after 3.30pm on Friday it may only have been received Monday and actioned today.

For confirmation, we would suggest you send this query through the Ask a Questions section in the Online Service Desk, a representative there will have account access and can check if and when your request was received.

We hope this clarifies this for you.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement