Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prblems with boi online

Options
  • 29-04-2014 8:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you confirm if the boi online banking site is experiencing problems over the past 24 hours?

i can access my accounts but I cannot open up account details or transfer money.
    This is causing me major problems.
    Please advise asap,thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi mr j tayto,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We are sorry to hear you've experienced difficulties accessing your account online. We've checked with our Systems Support Team and can confirm 365 Online is operating as it should. There has been no other reported issues such as you've described. 

From customer feedback we've found if you refresh your browser this can help. If this does continue we would suggest calling BOI365, when you have access to your computer, and a representative will go through trouble shooting with you to resolve this.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mr j tayto

Thank's Tara, will try your solution and get back to you if im still in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mr j tayto

Tara,
    That worked out fine, thanks again for your help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi mr j tayto,

Delighted to hear this is now working for you. Thanks for letting us know.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement