Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business on Line this morning

Options
  • 29-04-2014 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Is there a problem with business online at the moment? When I try to visit the page I receive a http 500 error.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi KevHurley,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise to check our Business Online Status page here for tips on accessing it and logging in if you are experiencing any issues. 

If you are still experiencing trouble after trying the tips listed on this page, please call the Business Online help desk on 1890 354 545 and a representative will be happy to help you further with this. 

Please let us know if we can help you with any other query.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 14 oshow

Can you update me on the current status of Business online?

Website showing http 500 error

1.Not possible to access BOL homepage all day today
    2.BOL status page not updated since yesterday
    3.No answer on BOL Phone Helpdesk, advising to go to homepage for support.. Arrgh.

25 end of month payments to process today.

Tom...

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Dunebasher

I have the same problem. http 500 error.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

i am now getting this message also 

is there an issue?

long wait times on the phone so gave up waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

When are you going to have business online for customers using a mac? I've been told it 'will be six months' for almost ten years now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 oshow

dunworth1 wrote: »
    i am now getting this message also 

is there an issue?

long wait times on the phone so gave up waiting
    try uninstalling and reinstalling Java.... worked for me the other day[/quote]
    Thanks Stevieob, That worked.
    Pay attention users,  the Java update 7 V55 that you all installed in the last 10 days needs to be uninstalled and re-installed..

Another major glitch BOI are incapable of informing their customers about and wasting our precious time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Folks,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

dunworth1,

We're sorry for long hold time you have experienced. We're aware that the helpdesk are experiencing a high volume of calls at the moment. However we can advise the error you have received maybe due to the New BOL homepage. For help and advice on how to rectify this please see here.

Effects,

BOL is currently unavailable to customers who use MAC however; our BOL team are constantly reviewing this service. Although we are unable to provide you with a timeframe on when this might be introduced we will certainly forward your feedback to the relevant area. If any changes are made we will notify our customers on the webpage and through our social media channels.

I would like to thank you both for your posts today and if we can help with anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Effects

BOL is currently unavailable to customers who use MAC however; our BOL team are constantly reviewing this service. Although we are unable to provide you with a timeframe on when this might be introduced we will certainly forward your feedback to the relevant area. If any changes are made we will notify our customers on the webpage and through our social media channels.

Elaine
    What does constantly reviewing this service mean? I just keep getting told it's coming soon and it never does. Is anyone even bothering to look into it or update your antiquated system? 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,326 ✭✭✭dunworth1

it just started working again for me so i gather it was an issue on BOIs end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Effects wrote: »
    Effects

Elaine
    What does constantly reviewing this service mean? I just keep getting told it's coming soon and it never does. Is anyone even bothering to look into it or update your antiquated system? 
    Hi Effects, 

Many thanks for your post. 

All feedback received on Boards or any of our social media channels is passed on to the relevant departments. We will always update on any upcoming changes on our websites and on social media. 

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement