Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get size 13 runners?

Options
  • 29-04-2014 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for size 13s. Most brick shops in the South East seem to either not stock them, or don't have a good selection.

I'm mainly looking for a pair of reasonably high end Asics. I went up to the outlet shop in Kildare Village last week, but they either didn't have the ones I wanted, or the ones they did have were the luminous green colour that I don't like :)

Are there any good shops that stock a selection of Asics size 13s? Preferably in the South East, although I could make a trip to Cork or Dublin if I had to. Online shops would be perfect either!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Best thing is to pick up the phone and call a few shops. Across the brands you might not get a huge range of choice in colours but with running shoes going to UK 15 / 16 you should at least be able to get a pair ordering in for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭huskerdu

A mate of mine in the same situation when to Amphibian King in bray. They had stock of many shoes in size 13, but they did gait analysis and he tried on a few and they ended up having to order the ones he wanted. He said he got good service from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

T L wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for size 13s. Most brick shops in the South East seem to either not stock them, or don't have a good selection.

I'm mainly looking for a pair of reasonably high end Asics. I went up to the outlet shop in Kildare Village last week, but they either didn't have the ones I wanted, or the ones they did have were the luminous green colour that I don't like :)

Are there any good shops that stock a selection of Asics size 13s? Preferably in the South East, although I could make a trip to Cork or Dublin if I had to. Online shops would be perfect either!

Here or Here or Here

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭T L

BeepBeep67 wrote: »
    Links

Star, tyvm

Advertisement