Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cake Shops in Dublin

Options
  • 29-04-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Any good suggestions for a great cake shop in Dublin City/South that will deliver?

It would be for a 30th birthday cake

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

You're much more likely to get helpful replies here in the Dublin City forum

Moved from Cakes & Bakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

tbeans wrote: »
    Any good suggestions for a great cake shop in Dublin City/South that will deliver?

It would be for a 30th birthday cake

Try Bake My Day on Drimnagh rd. Don't know what they're like, but saw their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭olly_mac

There's a bakery on The South Circular Road at Kilmainham, "The Natural Bakery" I think. I am sure that I saw a sign saying they deliver.

I only had one sample of their ware, but it was tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭kinsy

The Cake Cafe on Pleasant's Place, just off Camden St. Really excellent place and they will deliver

Advertisement