Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to confirm appointment with Eircom Technician

Options
  • 29-04-2014 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi, Hopefully you can help me.
    My Dad bought a house in Donegal & needed a phone/internet. He got the ducting done and was waiting for the technician to come out. I am trying to confirm an appointment he was given by an Eircom agent for tomorrow (12-3pm). Dad will have to drive from Belfast to Donegal specifically to meet the Technician and he's 72, not the best of health. I am hoping to make sure someone will definitely be there tomorrow. The case number is 82269025. Many Thanks for your help. Dee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dancing_d wrote: »
    Hi, Hopefully you can help me.
    My Dad bought a house in Donegal & needed a phone/internet. He got the ducting done and was waiting for the technician to come out. I am trying to confirm an appointment he was given by an Eircom agent for tomorrow (12-3pm). Dad will have to drive from Belfast to Donegal specifically to meet the Technician and he's 72, not the best of health. I am hoping to make sure someone will definitely be there tomorrow. The case number is 82269025. Many Thanks for your help. Dee
    Hi dancing_d

I have requested information on this, at present I have no clarification but I hope to have something by tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dancing_d

Hi Al,

Thanks for the message. Dad is en route to Donegal as we speak so fingers crossed that appointment is still good to go.

Dee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

dancing_d wrote: »
    Hi Al,

Thanks for the message. Dad is en route to Donegal as we speak so fingers crossed that appointment is still good to go.

Dee
    No worries dancing_d

As soon as I have more information I will let you know right away.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement