Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Evision??

Options
  • 29-04-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi Guys,

Is it true that Comreg are investigating a number of complaints about mis selling of evision???!!

I was thinking of getting but don't want to risk if theres a chance it will be pulled altogether...

Any ideas if this is true?

Thanks

Tone.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tonydbart wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Is it true that Comreg are investigating a number of complaints about mis selling of evision???!!

I was thinking of getting but don't want to risk if theres a chance it will be pulled altogether...

Thanks

Tone.
    Hi tonydbart

We are not aware of any such cases here however we would be unable to discus comregs investigations.

I would like to assure you that there is no possibility of evision being pulled or taken back.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3 tonydbart

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Tone.
    Thats Grand Alan,

Was worried someone told me CPM the agency tasked with selling this was palming off a load of dodgy contracts ahead of some kind of sale or stock flotation before customers renewal dates in approx 18 Months. Would be a nasty surprise for any buyers of Eircom!

Glad to hear your backing the product come hell 0r high water,

Thanks

Tony

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys,

Thanks

Tone.
    Thats Grand Alan,

Was worried someone told me CPM the agency tasked with selling this was palming off a load of dodgy contracts ahead of some kind of sale or stock flotation before customers renewal dates in approx 18 Months. Would be a nasty surprise for any buyers of Eircom!

Glad to hear your backing the product come hell 0r high water,

Thanks

Tony
    No worries tonydbart

Glad I could help :)

Al

Advertisement