Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garda station - office hours???

Options
  • 29-04-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,
    I would need to go to the local garda station in Blanchardstown to fill a document.

As it's not anything urgent or crime I was wondering if there are office hours for the public?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Public office in blanch is open 24 hours. Just pop in with id and the Garda on the desk will sign it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

thanks a lot, I wasn't sure about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Be prepared for a queue! It can be very busy sometimes, lots of people getting forms stamped etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭tskk

I went a few weeks ago and noone around. No bell to call someone through from the back ofiice. After 10 mins I rang Blanch station and ask that they send someone out to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

uhm, good to know.. I was thinking to go after work around 19... mmmh I will bring the number with me then..

• Advertisement
Advertisement