Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Movin on....

Options
  • 29-04-2014 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

My contract with Eircon is coming to an end soon and I am moving to another supplier.

Can you tell me precisely what I need to do in order to move without any charges, levies, fines or whatever Eircon calls them.

Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

My contract with Eircon is coming to an end soon and I am moving to another supplier.

Can you tell me precisely what I need to do in order to move without any charges, levies, fines or whatever Eircon calls them.

Thank you.

Hi WestWicklow1

Firstly you would contact the cancellations team on free phone 1901 where they confirm a few things and instruct you to send a letter to them confirming your intention to change provider. Then after a 30 day period has lapsed you would be free to move provider without incurring fees.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I'd be wary and call cos I tried today to get out of contract and because someone helpfully applied a credit to my account last July I am being penalised into staying for a further 3 months. So good luck! 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mince Pie wrote: »
    I'd be wary and call cos I tried today to get out of contract and because someone helpfully applied a credit to my account last July I am being penalised into staying for a further 3 months. So good luck! 
    Hi Mince Pie

I have replied to your thread and Tweets, I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Al

Advertisement