Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from train station

Options
  • 29-04-2014 12:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

Hi.I just popped over from the Tipp forum,:D I am wondering if theres a bus I could get from the train station out to CUH,or would I have to go in to the city,thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 its me_330

No bus from the train station to CUH but the train station is only a 5 minute walk from d city centre. The number 214 or 208 bus from Patrick street will bring you there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭DT100

Thanks very much for the reply:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

You could get the 205 from the train station and jump off on the Model Farm Road and stroll up Bishopstown Avenue to the back gate of the hospital. About a 5 min walk also if you manage to get off at the right stop.

That would be handy,but I could end up anywhere:D..I don't know cork at all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

DT100 wrote: »
    That would be handy,but I could end up anywhere:D..I don't know cork at all

You cant get lost. Get the driver to tell you when your at the Rendevous bar bus stop and get him to show you the road, its about 10seconds walk from the stop and 3/4mins straight up a little hill from there with no turn offs.
    You couldnt get lost if you tried.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that information,cheers:)

Advertisement