Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shaving machine

Options
  • 29-04-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a beard shaving/trimming machine.

I currently have a Brown (forgot the exact model, but something like this - http://www.braun.com/global/male-grooming/series-shavers/series-1.html),

but I have to do like 7 passages and it never takes all my hair from the face and neck.

for long beard or long body hair forget. I always have to trim first (when the trimmer agrees to work).

Isn't there out a single machine that removes everything in a single passage including body?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

there is a shaving forum around here somewhere, you'll get a better answer there.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I doubt you'll ever find something that can handle a few days beard as a shaving machine nor any machine that will work for ever (well I never did :P ). A few things you can do to prolong it is change the blades in them and clean out the small stuff that get stuck between them but I always end up going back to normal razor.

Also the forum in question is here.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Boombastic wrote: »
    there is a shaving forum around here somewhere, you'll get a better answer there.

Please don't tell a user to go post in another forum as this can result in duplicate threads and clean up actions for the moderators. Instead please use the Report Post function to alert a moderator that a thread should be moved.

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Thread locked - duplicate thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement