Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Might be handy for a few here with kids going to One Direction in Croker

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭TextureLikeSun

Thanks for that -how are they going to check if someone is over 14 though?Not many 14 yr olds I know with an id

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Owenzy31

Booking tickets for the bus - anyone know what time they are due to come on stage - or what time would be best to arrive at the venue ??? I'm leaving from Drogheda - two bus times leaving from Drogheda - 4.30 & 6pm which would be best to book ??
    Thanks

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,925 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Thanks for that -how are they going to check if someone is over 14 though?Not many 14 yr olds I know with an id

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case that if they look too young to be on the pitch, then they're not going to be let on. My 15 year old cousin is going and god love her she looks about 12. Her mum is bringing her, so they're going to take a photocopy of the cousin's passport and bring that with them. Whether or not that'll be any use, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭TextureLikeSun

Owenzy31 wrote: »
    Booking tickets for the bus - anyone know what time they are due to come on stage - or what time would be best to arrive at the venue ??? I'm leaving from Drogheda - two bus times leaving from Drogheda - 4.30 & 6pm which would be best to book ??
    Thanks
    id go with the 4.30 just to be on the safe side

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Owenzy31 wrote: »
    Thanks

Contact Croke Park and ask for the time. For the O2 anyway the supporting act usually comes on at around 8/8.30. Just allow yourself time to get from the bus to the venue, get in and get seated (seated you don't have to be there as early as standing). I would get the 4 o'clock one too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

When u booked tickets the warnings were up all over the site re standing U14

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Nic61

Anyone who where would be best place for parking for One Direction concert. We'll be coming from Galway

Advertisement