Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage two transactions

Options
  • 29-04-2014 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Bit of an odd scenario here, someone could shed some light I hope. There's a property I am interested in purchasing. Now the banks own the house but at the back of the house is more land and another dwelling ( a small house not fully finished, all electrics done but plastering etc needed ) which the owner built but which the banks don't own. I asked about putting an offer on the lot and the owner said that's fine but it would be two transactions as the back piece is the owners and not the banks. Tbh the back won't sell on it's own for privacy reasons. So my question is would the banks let me have two transactions from the 1 mortgage? Il be getting legal assistance just seeing if anyone came across this before. Thanks guys.

Advertisement