Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not talking politics...but those posters!

Options
  • 29-04-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

As per the title, I have no interest in starting a debate about politics, local or otherwise...I am like a reformed smoker: used to be interested but now totally turned off. Anyway, those posters currently littering our environment in Dunshaughlin and everywhere else: they are up only a week and already I am sick of looking at all those plastic smiles. What a criminal waste of money.

The ultimate nightmare would be if I opened my front door and I am confronted by one of the smilers in person!
    And to all the candidates: When you are finished smiling on us from every lamp-post would you please also remove the cable-ties.
    I've noticed that some of the lamp-post dross has also crept into the edges of the housing estate where I live...arragh!
    The sooner the better all this election nonsense is over.
    End of rant!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 625 ✭✭✭roadsmart

I love the posters. I've actually run short of them since the last election so I'm glad they're back. They're the perfect size and brilliant for fitting underneath the motorbikes when cleaning/ servicing them. I just love splattering the dirty stuff on Mary Lou's upturned smiling face.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

I just love splattering the dirty stuff on Mary Lou's upturned smiling face.
    :eek::eek::eek:

That's disgusting.....

Advertisement