Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

post deletion

Options
  • 29-04-2014 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,985 ✭✭✭✭

so it appears if you post a comment questioning the security (or lack of it) of Bank of Irelands Business banking website, your post just gets deleted!!!!!!!!

in fairness guys, I pointed out what is a fact doing the rounds in the news today but yet you still try and convince us it is safe

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

You did not post anything questioning the security of anything - you posted deliberately misquoting a Bank of Ireland rep having altered the quoted text of the rep's post.

If you have a point to make, please do so using your own words, not deliberately misrepresenting others.

I'm closing this thread, if you have an issue with this contact me by PM. Any more posts such as the one I deleted will result in a warning.

EDIT: the thread that you started on the subject is still here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement