Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once again into the breach of incompetence!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 29-04-2014 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭

Once again, here I am but its just been a litany of errors from the time I took out the contract to today when I try and cancel said contract seeing as its been a year.
    But NO t'was not to be, sadly because someone in your office applied some credit to my account I am now forced to stay in contract for a further 3 months till the end of July!!!

I am fit to burst I am so annoyed right now. Finally thought I was free of the shackles of incompetence, idiocy, charges and then some.

So take out the contract in April, someone in the office applies a credit to the account in July and I am penalised into staying in this sodding contract till the end of July and NOBODY can do anything in the office as I had to talk to 3 difference advisors. Thats after having to call for a second time as I was very helpfully hung up on the first time. 

Not to mention the credit that was also supposed to be applied to my account in December as promised by rep Tracey. Nope not a sign of that either. 

So now I am being told I will have to either suck it up and wait till July or pay a cancellation fee! Like are you fricking kidding? 

A very disgruntled and homicidal want to be ex customer!!!! 

edited to add, I said I was never made aware of the contractual extension but the call recording cannot be pulled unless I give the advisors name and exact date of when this happened. Considering it happened in July of last year it would be unlikely I can provide such information.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Once again, here I am but its just been a litany of errors from the time I took out the contract to today when I try and cancel said contract seeing as its been a year.
    But NO t'was not to be, sadly because someone in your office applied some credit to my account I am now forced to stay in contract for a further 3 months till the end of July!!!

I am fit to burst I am so annoyed right now. Finally thought I was free of the shackles of incompetence, idiocy, charges and then some.

So take out the contract in April, someone in the office applies a credit to the account in July and I am penalised into staying in this sodding contract till the end of July and NOBODY can do anything in the office as I had to talk to 3 difference advisors. Thats after having to call for a second time as I was very helpfully hung up on the first time. 

Not to mention the credit that was also supposed to be applied to my account in December as promised by rep Tracey. Nope not a sign of that either. 

So now I am being told I will have to either suck it up and wait till July or pay a cancellation fee! Like are you fricking kidding? 

A very disgruntled and homicidal want to be ex customer!!!! 

edited to add, I said I was never made aware of the contractual extension but the call recording cannot be pulled unless I give the advisors name and exact date of when this happened. Considering it happened in July of last year it would be unlikely I can provide such information.

Hi Mince Pie

Sorry to hear of this, A contract extension would need to be agreed to in all cases, If it is the case were you were not told about the renewal of contract then and you wish to this to be looked in to you can make a formal complaint to the accounts department and this will be investigated in full.

You can reach accounts on free phone 1901 or via web chat here: www.eircom.net/about/contact.

I'm sorry to hear the Tracey had not applied a credit you were expecting, can you please PM me your eircom account number and how much Tracey had advised and for what reason and I will follow this up for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I have replied, I understand that you can't follow the Tweets and various threads but I really am at the end of my tether and just want to cancel my contract as soon as possible. 
    I don't think I have ever received a worse service and thats saying something having dealt with British Gas! 

I have replied, I understand that you can't follow the Tweets and various threads but I really am at the end of my tether and just want to cancel my contract as soon as possible. 
    I don't think I have ever received a worse service and thats saying something having dealt with British Gas! 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]HI Mince Pie

Thanks for you PM, I will investigate this and It may be tomorrow afternoon before I have more information, I will be in touch by PM on boards as soon as possible.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

Any word on this situation? I have in the meantime cancelled my direct debit until this is sorted. 

Any word on this situation? I have in the meantime cancelled my direct debit until this is sorted. 

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Mince Pie

Thanks for taking my call today,

As discussed please forward Traceys PM and I'll get back to you right away :)

Al[/font]

• Advertisement

Hi Alan

I've just forwarded it to you now. Thanks for all your help.

Hi Alan

I've just forwarded it to you now. Thanks for all your help.
    No problem at all,

I have just PM'd in reply

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement