Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tulips

• 29-04-2014 3:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Have these in garden - look well- they are driving me mad!! Only sown last autumn- they all need supports - drooping over all the time- planted bulbs well down into soil at that time- bought bulbs In diy
    Just labelled "tiulips"

Why R they drooping.

Can you suggest something that I could plant tight along path for next Year if I dump these out when they wilt thks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭redser7

Are they in a very dry or exposed spot? Do they have any nutrients? Did you plant them in compost when you planted them out, have you fed them, perhaps the soil is not very fertile and they are starving ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

redser7 wrote: »
    Are they in a very dry or exposed spot? Do they have any nutrients? Did you plant them in compost when you planted them out, have you fed them, perhaps the soil is not very fertile and they are starving ...

Ya compost and water regular

Advertisement