Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Labs Closing Times

Options
  • 29-04-2014 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know closing time of following computer labs:
    Fishbowl Labs (A Block by the Red Raisin)
    Venus Labs
    Kemmy Labs (KB1- something first floor to your right I think..)

All three to my knowledge accessible to all students, just unsure on closing times and will prob need to be in there late this week. Also if there's a late one I've missed, please let me know. Think Kemmy is 10 but that's all I can guess at, other 2 might close when foundation building closes which might be similar..
    I'd go to library but even if I get there pre-8, there's a chance I may not get a seat and couldn't do that.. :/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

ITD policy is to close the labs at midnight at the latest these days because people were leaving everything to the last minute and pulling all nighters in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

Does anyone know closing time of following computer labs:
    Fishbowl Labs (A Block by the Red Raisin)
    Venus Labs
    Kemmy Labs (KB1- something first floor to your right I think..)

All three to my knowledge accessible to all students, just unsure on closing times and will prob need to be in there late this week. Also if there's a late one I've missed, please let me know. Think Kemmy is 10 but that's all I can guess at, other 2 might close when foundation building closes which might be similar..
    I'd go to library but even if I get there pre-8, there's a chance I may not get a seat and couldn't do that.. :/

Fish bowl and venus have changed to 6pm closing

The kemmy is 10 I think.
    The schrodinger closes at 10 and has 2 computer rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

Thought Kemmy was 10 alright, unsure about other 2. 6 seems very early but understandable I suppose if they want to clear the building. Will prob find a spot in Kemmy for the day and come evening move to library, usually died down a bit come 6/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tommullane

Venus is defiantly 6 never later. Annoying really like to do a bit of work there and the unsettlement of shifting to the library makes you lose your train of thought

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Thought Kemmy was 10 alright, unsure about other 2. 6 seems very early but understandable I suppose if they want to clear the building. Will prob find a spot in Kemmy for the day and come evening move to library, usually died down a bit come 6/7.

Library seems to be quieter than usual this study week. I've gotten a seat easily at 11am every day this week......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Schuman S119 is open until 10:30 or 11pm. Pretty much until security decide to kick you out. I was the only one in the whole building on Monday night. Went into the library on my way home at 10:30pm and people were queuing for pc's. It's ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tommullane

Chavways wrote: »
    Schuman S119 is open until 10:30 or 11pm. Pretty much until security decide to kick you out. I was the only one in the whole building on Monday night. Went into the library on my way home at 10:30pm and people were queuing for pc's. It's ridiculous.

more ridiculous as if your there about half 8 the last 2 nights half the room are either on paddy power or watching champions league.

Advertisement