Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Golf - World Tour

Options
  • 29-04-2014 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,532 ✭✭✭✭

out thursday or friday for the DS , getting solid reviews ~ 80%

also i like golf games, makes for a nice break from the likes of dark souls !

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Camelot always do good golf games although I heard they've streamlined the RPG single player mode so that it's less complex and less fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

There is a demo on the eShop but I haven't bothered downloading myself.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I don't know, is normally be all over it but I bought their tennis game at its release and it's barely been played.
    I'll probably pick it up eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I downloaded the demo the other day. I didn't think much of it. Seems like a poor mans Everybodys Golf to be honest. Definitely not a purchase for me based off that demo anyway.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It's pretty much the same game as everybody's golf, it's made by the same people.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,597 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

No, going to save my money for Kirby Triple Deluxe instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    It's pretty much the same game as everybody's golf, it's made by the same people.

Then that's even more reason to be disappointed.

Advertisement