Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fish Pedicure?

Options
  • 29-04-2014 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm going to Galway city for a few days, does anyone know if there is anywhere that do fish pedicures?

Thanks
    JB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Jelly-Bean wrote: »
    I'm going to Galway city for a few days, does anyone know if there is anywhere that do fish pedicures?

Thanks
    JB

Used to be a place but it closed down. Nowhere in Galway does it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Thanks
    JB

You may want to look into those fish pedicures. Pretty sure a lot of places have made them illegal due to the health reasons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Wompa1 wrote: »
    You may want to look into those fish pedicures. Pretty sure a lot of places have made them illegal due to the health reasons

Not sure about an outright ban (I briefly checked when I saw this thread appear) but once it came out that that fish can potentially transmit the likes of HepC from once person to another they pretty much all disappeared overnight...

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Jelly-Bean

Thanks!
    They used to be everywhere and now all of a sudden it's impossible to find one!! I got it done a few years ago and it was fab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭Spring Onion

Thanks!
    They used to be everywhere and now all of a sudden it's impossible to find one!! I got it done a few years ago and it was fab!

Did it abroad...enjoyed it but they are so damned tickley!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement