Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby in Coolmine (Castleknock) Looking for Girls and Guys!!!

Options
  • 29-04-2014 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Hi guys and girls, I am looking for anyone interested in joining a tag rugby team for the summer league that runs from June 5th through for 9 weeks.

At this moment in time the team is looking for 2 girls and 2 guys.

If you are interested in playing a really fun game and getting to know new people over the summer then this is it! Also no experienced required, so if you are new this is a great way to get into the game! :)

If anyone is interested please Private Message me and I will get back to you with our team details for training and such!

Thanks,

Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭msdurden

hey,

Yeah i might be interested, i'll PM you my details

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭yellowbear

Hey if you still need any guys give me a pm, played tag rugby for the last few summers but moved to dublin and dont know anyone with a team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Redneck2014

Hi Jamie,

Are you still looking for male & female players??

Thanks
    Damien

Advertisement