Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering chips

• 29-04-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I wonder is anyone else experiencing problems trying to use fido.ie to register their dogs chipping details? Having being trying to do it and I keep getting the message Fido can't find page - when I click to confirm my details - I couldn't find a number on their site but found one in an old thread on boards here - but that just keeps ringing out. Anyone have any advice as to what I'm doing wrong - I reckon the chips aren't much use unless they're registered -

Thanks P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

The site says that logins are disabled at the moment so perhaps they're having some issues.

Mail them here,they're usually very fast to come back. registrations@fido.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Toulouse wrote: »
    The site says that logins are disabled at the moment so perhaps they're having some issues.

Mail them here,they're usually very fast to come back. registrations@fido.ie
    Ah thanks for that Toulouse - didn't see that notice on site but it would explain it - I emailed them earlier -

Advertisement