Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe another?

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭jukebox2310

Believe it or not I'm a Gunner. And going to manage Spurs ........
    Just think Utd won't be as bad again but as I said its there to be torn apart. .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Believe it or not I'm a Gunner. And going to manage Spurs ........
    Just think Utd won't be as bad again but as I said its there to be torn apart. .

ooh traitor ... :p

I know. Just trying to foster relations in North London after the damage Jack Wilshere did :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Burlap_sack will take united :)

Think 3 teams in Division 1 will be hardest to get people to take so if anyone has other ideas throw them out.

• Advertisement

Throw in teams with decent youth/prospects

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Throw in teams with decent youth/prospects

Psv and/or Ajax?

Ah I dunno. This is getting way too complicated. I'll set the league up later and decide on the settings then. The only outside rule is max 50 players after one season. Meaning get your squad below 50 by the first game of the second season or you're banned from transfers with other managers

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Burlap_sack will take united :)
    Noooooooooooooo .... no hope of getting Januzaj now :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Instead of Malmo, Teplice, & Hibs, they should be relatively known teams like Cardiff, Leicester, QPR, Burnley, Nottingham Forest, Fulham, Twente, Club Brugges, etc. I mean, who the hell is going to want to take over Teplice?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

The whole point of the random draw at the start has been completely negated with all the swapping of teams.
    I would have preferred to have seen the divisions left as they are, especially when I logged on just now to see that I was in Division 3, then 2, then proposed to be in 1. The whole aim of this GW for me, especially after I was drawn in D3, was to see how far I could bring AZ, not to see how far they'd drop before I could stop it.

I was happy with the original random draw, and it seems people have changed and swapped to suit themselves. Not giving out about it, just what was the point of a random draw?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Al Capwned wrote: »
    The whole point of the random draw at the start has been completely negated with all the swapping of teams.
    I would have preferred to have seen the divisions left as they are, especially when I logged on just now to see that I was in Division 3, then 2, then proposed to be in 1. The whole aim of this GW for me, especially after I was drawn in D3, was to see how far I could bring AZ, not to see how far they'd drop before I could stop it.

I was happy with the original random draw, and it seems people have changed and swapped to suit themselves. Not giving out about it, just what was the point of a random draw?

Apparently there was none! It was just a proposal anyway. Personally I'm the same as you and would have preferred to start in D3 but I think that can be said for almost every manager on here.

The divisions themselves now are relatively competitive so if you want to start a campaign to swap D1 and D3 then go ahead! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    Apparently there was none! It was just a proposal anyway. Personally I'm the same as you and would have preferred to start in D3 but I think that can be said for almost every manager on here.

The divisions themselves now are relatively competitive so if you want to start a campaign to swap D1 and D3 then go ahead! :D

Id take either list of divisions really... but once a few swaps were done it started leaving big teams 'isolated' in d1 or smaller teams 'isolated' in the sharkpit that D3 became

Advertisement