Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20-5000 ......no cash out!!!!

Options
  • 29-04-2014 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

starting from tonight will do 1 or 2 bets a day if i fancy something
    20 euro on Real Madrid 16/5..

will be doing most of my betting with bet365

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    starting from tonight will do 1 or 2 bets a day if i fancy something
    20 euro on Real Madrid 16/5..

will be doing most of my betting with bet365

looks like 1st bet in :D:D:D
    will post slips from now on incase we have a few non believers :D:D:D
    not going to count my winnings yet ...STRANGER things have happend!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

looks like 1st bet in :D:D:D
    will post slips from now on incase we have a few non believers :D:D:D
    not going to count my winnings yet ...STRANGER things have happend!!!!

Nobody will ask you to post proof once you post your bets before the event (which you've done).

Good luck with this although would advise to make some withdrawals. Have yet to see one of these reach their target and you don't want to get a nice profit only to see it wiped out by one bad pick.

Collie D wrote: »
    Nobody will ask you to post proof once you post your bets before the event (which you've done).

Good luck with this although would advise to make some withdrawals. Have yet to see one of these reach their target and you don't want to get a nice profit only to see it wiped out by one bad pick.

yup was thinking that after i posted...i have reg got from 100-5000 by doing these bets but lost at around 2-3 grand as well so might cash out at 500 mark and start again from my original stake ;) Slow and steady as i say!!!!
    1st time i have posted a log like this so hopefully i can get it rolling

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

has anyone had a successful one of these logs boards?

64.00 Profit (84.00) winnings
    Bet 2 Chelsea 5/4 64.00 bet
    Gonna keep my stake as a cash float

• Advertisement

redzerdrog wrote: »
    has anyone had a successful one of these logs boards?

Well im hoping i can get a good 1 rolling and make a few pound ...selective betting should go close 1-4 bets a week on football...snooker.... rugby its not that hard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Well im hoping i can get a good 1 rolling and make a few pound ...selective betting should go close 1-4 bets a week on football...snooker.... rugby its not that hard

I am thinking of doing one as well to bring some more discipline to my bets but would be interested in reading if there was any successful ones as they seem to pop up daily but never really last too long

good luck either way

redzerdrog wrote: »
    I am thinking of doing one as well to bring some more discipline to my bets but would be interested in reading if there was any successful ones as they seem to pop up daily but never really last too long

good luck either way

never posted 1 BEFORE and have seen a few----alot fail but i think as my betting history goes i should be making a nice few quid. going to cash out at 150 every time and start from my original stake looks more safe and people might follow it more if its alot safer. Going to do 2 bets no cash out on 1 cash out at 150 on the other and see how i go.

back to the cash float of 20 sheets no bets until the weekend :mad::mad:

Advertisement